Kharkov «___» _______2021
1.1.1. The owner of personal data is a legal entity LLC TOP TRADING LINE (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1.2. Administration of the website of the online store TOP TRADING LINE LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration) - individuals, authorized employees to manage and maintain the Site, acting on behalf of the Operator, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data and procedures for their processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data, unless otherwise provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.1.3. "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data), thus, this is information or a set of information about an individual, a business entity - an individual, a legal entity that is identified or can be specifically identified.
1.1.4. "Subject of personal data" - an individual, a subject of entrepreneurial activity - an individual, a legal entity, whose personal data are processed.
1.1.5. "Consent of the subject of personal data" - a voluntary expression of the will of an individual, a subject of entrepreneurial activity - an individual, a legal entity, (provided he is informed) regarding the granting of permission to process personal data in accordance with the formed purpose of their processing, expressed in writing or in the form , which makes it possible to draw a conclusion about the granting of consent.
1.1.6. "Anonymization of personal data" - the seizure of information that makes it possible to directly or indirectly identify a person.
1.1.7. "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording (registration), systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change, adaptation), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.8. "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.1.9. "User of the website of the online store" TOP TRADING LINE "LLC (hereinafter referred to as the User) - any capable individual, business entity - an individual, legal entity that has access to the Operator's Site (via the Internet) using the services of the Operator's Site - the Internet -shop LLC "TOP TRADING LINE", and providing the Operator with their personal data necessary for the use of such funds.
1.1.10. "Operator" - Limited Liability Company "TOP TRADING LINE".
1.1.11. "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
1.1.12. "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
1.1.13. "Online store" - a means for the provision or sale of goods, work or services by completing an electronic transaction.
1.1.14. "Electronic transaction" - actions of a person aimed at acquiring, changing or terminating civil rights or obligations, carried out using information and telecommunication systems, ie remotely, through the seller's website.
1.1.15. "Ordering goods or services on the site" - the conclusion by the buyer of a contract for the sale of goods or services with the seller at a distance using means of remote communication through the Seller's website on the Internet, from which you can select and order the necessary product or service, namely: form an order , choose a payment method, order delivery.
1.1.16. "Goods" - any thing, product, object that is not prohibited from free civil circulation.
1.1.17. "Cost" - the price of the goods, expressed in monetary terms.
1.1.18. "Site" - an online store of TOP TRADING LINE LLC, located on the Internet at https://ttline.online
2.4. The Operator, the Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User on the Site, but proceeds from the fact that:
- indicates reliable (up-to-date) information about himself in the volumes necessary for the proper use of the Site and the provision of services by the Operator to the User.
3.2.1. surname, name, patronymic of the User (individual), full name (legal entity or business entity - individual);
3.2.2 Individual tax number (an individual or a business entity - an individual), OKPO code (legal entity);
3.2.3. User's contact phone number;
3.2.4. e-mail address (e-mail);
3.2.5. delivery address of the Goods;
3.2.6. place of registration of residence of the User (individual or business entity - individual) legal address (legal entity);
3.2.7. Bank details indicating the current account, in which bank is opened, the MFO of the bank (a legal entity or a business entity - an individual);
3.3. The operator ensures the protection of data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system ("pixel") is installed:
• IP address;
• information from cookies;
• information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
• access time;
• address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
• referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Site that require authorization.
3.3.2. The operator collects statistics on the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
3.5. The operator is the controller of your personal data. This means that we determine the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
3.6. We process only those personal data that allow us to provide you with our services at an appropriate level.
3.7. We do not process your personal data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, nor do we process genetic data, biometric data, data related to health, sex life or sexual orientation.
3.8. We do not provide services to children under 18 (eighteen) years old and do not process their personal data. If we are given the consent of the person with parental responsibility for the child, only then can we provide services to that child. If you become aware that a child is using our services without the consent of the person in charge, please contact us and report this fact.
4.1. The Operator, the Site Administration may use the User's personal data for the following purposes:
4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the Site when placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods by remote means with the Operator.
4.1.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
4.1.6. Creating an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
4.1.7. Notifications of the Site User about the status of the Order.
4.1.8. Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging a payment, determining the User's right to receive a credit line.
4.1.9. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of this Site.
4.1.10. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Operator or on behalf of the Operator's partners.
4.1.11. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
4.1.12. Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the Operator's partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
4.1.13 The User's personal data is also processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure the availability of our services on our website: we use information about your registration on our website and account, your name, patronymic, last name, phone number, email, IP address in order to register you on our website and create your site user account; create your profile and make it visible; process your payments; create your ID; provide support, provide you with information about your account, and respond to your requests; provide a personal touch by providing content within our site, including targeted advertising for site services and partner services that we believe may be of greatest interest to you.
- to fulfill the contract in which you are one of the parties, or to take measures at your request before concluding the contract: we use your name, patronymic, surname, company name, telephone number, e-mail, residential address, legal address of the company, address for delivery of goods / provision of services in order to fulfill obligations under a sale and purchase agreement, service agreement or other agreement in which you are one of the parties, as well as to conclude an agreement with a freight forwarding / courier organization or other third parties, if necessary to fulfill our obligations to you, the contract for the carriage / delivery of goods to you, the provision of services.
- improve our site: we use information about your use of our site, information about your past search queries, your chosen language of communication with us, IP address, geolocation data, transaction history in order to better understand network behavior and trends, to identify potential interruptions in work and technical problems to improve the quality of the site's services.
- offer new opportunities: as part of the additional services that we and our partners provide through our website, we may use your first name, patronymic, last name, phone number, email, IP address, information about your use of our website, information about your past search queries, your chosen language of communication with us, geolocation data, transaction history in order to continuously optimize and personalize our services, as well as to send individual messages about new offers / events / activities that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you.
If you send us a message, bot or public account, subscribe to us, bot or public account, you give your permission to us, bot administration or public account to send you notifications and private messages. If you do not wish to receive such notifications, you can configure your account settings to opt out of notifications or turn off the function of receiving further notifications at any time. And also you can contact us at any time and inform about your refusal from our notifications / mailings / messages / calls.
- process your payments: we may use your data such as name, phone number, payment card details, IP address, geolocation data to process your payments for our services, including through a third-party secure service provider.
- prevent fraudulent activities and the spread of spam; ensure compliance with applicable laws, ensure compliance with the requirements of applicable laws: we may use your first name, patronymic, last name, phone number, email, IP address, information about your use of our site, information about your past search queries, payment card details, data geolocation, history of transactions to prevent, detect and investigate cases of fraud, violation of security rules, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, to protect the intellectual property of the site and to enforce the Site Agreement. The information may include URLs that other users have flagged as SPAM or otherwise deemed objectionable and set by the operating system's authentication services. We reserve the right to use automated systems to block accounts based on such information and policies we have created to protect legitimate users and prevent further information leaks. If your account has been blocked, please contact us.
- communicate with you: we may use your first name, patronymic, last name, phone number, email, IP address to contact you (by message, call or other means) to provide support for the work of our company, website, including yours user account of the site to ensure compliance with the preferred communication methods that you indicated, as well as to provide you with up-to-date information about our services (trainings, seminars, promotions, events organized by us or our partners, updating the product range, congratulating you on the holidays / events). We may use your information for direct personal communication with you by direct mailing of messages by mail, e-mail, SMS, calls.
Also, with your consent, we analyze your profile in order to offer you services according to your requests, wishes and interests. Offers may, in particular, relate to discounts on the company's products / services, vouchers provided in exchange for participating in a survey, etc. Suggestions may come from the company or our partners with whom we cooperate, or other third parties. Suggestions can be sent to you by email, phone, or via push notifications.
Profile analysis is any form of automated processing of your personal data, which involves the use of personal data to assess certain personal aspects related to you, in particular, to analyze and predict aspects related to your economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
4.1.14. We process your personal data only on legal grounds for such processing. Such grounds may be:
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which you are one of the parties, or for taking measures at your request before concluding a contract;
- the processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which we are the subject;
- processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority vested in us;
- the processing is necessary for the purpose of ensuring our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
4.1.15. We operate in an international space and provide our services to people around the world. This means that your personal data may be processed in countries where data protection and privacy regulations may not provide the same level of protection as your country. We process your personal data on our computers around the world and use the services of providers who may be located in different countries outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, we require the recipient to ensure adequate protection of the received personal data, in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of such information. If you would like more information on the precautions taken, please contact us.
4.1.16. You have the right to receive confirmation from us as to whether the personal data concerning you is being processed, in which case you have the right to access your personal data. If you would like to receive copies of your personal data, please contact us.
We will provide you with any information about the actions taken at your request, without undue delay, and in any case within one month after receiving such a request. This period can be extended by another two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. The User agrees that the Operator has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site, including the delivery of the Goods.
5.3. The User's personal data can be transferred to the authorized state authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner established by the current legislation of Ukraine.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Operator informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The operator, the Site Administration, takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.6. The Operator, the Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other undesirable consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6.1. The user is obliged:
6.1.1. Provide information about personal data, to the extent necessary for the proper use of the Site.
6.1.2. Update, supplement, update the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
6.2. The site administration is obliged to:
6.2.3. Take all necessary measures to ensure the protection of the User's personal data, including through organizational and special technical measures in accordance with the procedure used to protect this kind of information.
6.2.4. Block personal data previously provided by the User on the basis of and from the moment of application or request of this User or his legal representative, or an authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification; in case of revealing inaccurate information in the personal data provided by the User or any illegal actions by third parties with respect to the provided personal data of the User.
7.1. The Operator, in the event of improper performance of its obligations, is liable to the User in accordance with and in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, which is confidential information, the Operator is not liable in the following cases:
7.2.1. the data became publicly available (public) information known to third parties even before the expected moment of its loss or disclosure by the Operator.
7.2.2. the data is disclosed with the written or oral consent of the User.
7.2.3. became publicly available as a result of illegal actions of third parties, as a result of unauthorized access to the Site (hacking of site protection and copying of information), which in turn will be confirmed by a memorandum of the responsible employee of the Operator indicating the time of committing illegal actions (hacking) and other possible information, for example, such as the IP address from which the illegal actions were committed, etc.
7.2.4. provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.1. The confidentiality policy establishes a mandatory procedure for pre-trial settlement of disputes by sending a relevant claim to the Party, in the manner prescribed by the current law of Ukraine.
8.2 The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of a duly completed claim shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. In case of non-settlement of the dispute through negotiations, the dispute is subject to judicial settlement in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
TOP TRADING LINE LLC
UKRAINE, 61013, KHARKOV, Shevchenko street, 24a
Registration number: 43082920
Tax ID 430829220332